Friday, March 21, 2008

Slow but Sure Progress

So, this morning I had my annual physical with my primary care doctor, and she showed me that I've lost 14 pounds since my last physical a year ago yesterday. Amazing! I have felt that I've made no progress, which I know not to be true. I mean, I knew I had lost about 10 pounds, but I wasn't sure what my highest weight was to count down from, and each time I see a change in the scale my mind says, okay now you've reached the 10 pound mark.

I think I will take myself to the movies tonight to celebrate and go see There Will Be Blood. Woohoo!


I have lots of other things to post about, like the fact I moved to a new, nicer, bigger, apartment with big windows on the 15th, I finished 3 knitting projects, and I'm going to start knitting socks next week to prepare for Sock Wars!!! Cassandra in my knitting group mentioned that the next Sock Wars begins in May. *Girly Scream* She is currently knitting two socks at-the-same-time-on-the-same-needles using the magic loop method. She is a knitting goddess.

So, maybe this weekend I'll catch up on my posts while I unpack the rest of my boxes (which means-open them, dump everything on the floor, and flatten the box).

Ta-ta!

No comments: