For the 2014 reading challenge, the rules were too convuluted for me and involved forcing choices on myself, and adding books to my list, instead of stitcking to the books that had been on my list for a while.
This year, I'm signing up again for the TBR challenge. I think this challenge best fits my goals and this time, I tried to choose more of a mix of titles. I did end up picking 4 books over 400 pages, but I knocked a few off that were almost 1,000 pages, so I hope that will help me complete the challenge.
2015 TBR Pile Challenge Book List (my official list post)
- In the Woods (Dublin Murder Squad, #1) by Tana French
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- Moby-Dick; or, The Whale by Herman Melville
- East Is East by T.C. Boyle
- Everything Is Illuminated by Foer, Jonathan Safran
- My Life in France by Julia Child
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell*
- The Housekeeper and the Professor by Ogawa, Yōko
- The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet by Reif Larsen
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- Borderliners by Peter Høeg
- Silent Spring by Rachel Carson
- Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly by Anthony Bourdain
- The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
I have participated in the Goodreads reading challenge since 2011.
2011 52 of 52 read
2012 34 of 40 read
2013 55 of 55 read
2014 56 of 60 read