Friday, October 31, 2008

Every year I take my birthday of from work, because really it should be a national holiday! Today I am sitting around at home, uploading photos, reorganizing my closet and blasting some great tunes. Imagine my surprise when the doorbell rings and I'm sitting at my computer still in my pjs. I scrambled to put on jeans and shoes, and when I got down to the door there was a delivery person with an Edible Arrangement bouquet from my friend Amy! Fantastic! Pretty fruit that I can eat - I don't think this will last long. Thanks Amy! What a great surprise.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You are INCREDIBLY WELCOME! I too take my birthday off from work. I am so glad you enjoyed your surprise! (Although I am annoyed with them because I specifically asked for a BIRTHDAY balloon....but, hopefully the fruit rocked!)

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm, birthday gifts you can eat are the best. I am a little late on posting but happy belated birthday!