Friday, November 14, 2008

Crafting Efforts

Lately I've been bouncing from one project to the next,

Prairie Schooler pamphlet December - Just started 11/13
TGOS Magazine Winter Wishes - Started 11/10. set of 4 ornaments. I've started one of them and already messed up the colors. It's one over one for all the wording and I'm NOT picking that out.

Snowed - In: Stitching complete, now I have to pick fabric for the back and sew it up. Is this a gift? for an exchange? For me?

Irish Hiking Scarf: This is really only knitting project I have going right now. I was initially hoping to finish it by Christmas, but I don't know who I would give it to. Apparently all the men on my list (dad, brother-in-law, future brother-in-law) don't really wear scarves. I will still keep working on it becuase it's a beautiful scarf.

No comments: