Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Say it with me now...NO NEW PROJECTS! I am itching to start a whole bunch of new projects right now. I don't even have a particular item in mind, but it's that feeling you get when you find a new pattern or kit, pick out the supplies, lay everything out, and start something new. I want a new knitting project, but last night I did something smart. I looked at my Ravelry project list.


I have 6 unfinished projects. Six just in the knitting/crochet realm. Six that are in the conscious rotation. There are also some hibernating at the bottom, which will probably never get more attention. I also have a number of cross stitch projects in various stages of completion, and even more that I have purchase this year and was really excited about, until they were consumed by my messy apartment.

No comments: