Even though I tried to keep the list small, I easily hit ten items and cried STOP! That's probably enough. I will post updates when I remember and maybe my Babette blanket will come out of deep hibernation...
- knit 2 hats for charity knitting
- finish my first adult size sweater (Pont Neuf for myself)
- knit a pair of socks two at a time (first pair of socks with sock yarn)
- organize and cull out stash for donation/swap
- make progress on my Babette blanket complete at least 2 squares a month)
- reduce my stash by 10% (starting out with 245 skeins)
- participate in the Ravellenic games
- reduce hibernating projects from the current 8 to no more than 5, either through frogging or finishing
- finish spinning my Tour de Fleece 2013 project during this year's TDF
- carry knitting with me and work on it during longer commutes and waiting-around times
Also participating in a knitting goals challenge via the Stockinette Zombies podcast.