Sunday, November 8, 2009

I need to read patterns closer.

Started on a hat last night - finished my swatch about 1 am, and cast on. Maybe that's why this afternoon I realized that I'm on row 3 of the increases but I don't have the foundation 3 rows of plain seed stitch. I did read the pattern all the way through, and wrote it down in my book. But maybe knitting after midnight is a bad idea.

I'm really liking this yarn. I'm using some purple Lion Brand Jiffy that I found in my stash. I thought I owned it in green, but no - it's purple. I have two skeins of it but somehow never entered it in my Ravelry stash inventory. I've only been knitting for 2 years now and if I'm this disorganized I can imagine what the house of a longtime knitter looks like. Yikes!

Here's a link to the hat I keep talking about, Robin's Egg Blue Hat on Ravelry and on her blog.

1 comment:

Cindy's Stitching said...

your blog made me laugh. Look forward to visiting again.