Thursday, January 10, 2008

Starting SBQ


Now to something new...SBQ

This week's question ~ What was your favorite finish of 2007?
Well, I'm not sure I finished more than one thing - it's hard to remember at the moment, but I have to say the wedding sampler for my sister is my favorite. It's also my biggest finish, and my first framed finish.


Here is the answer to last week's as well - Are you starting something new to celebrate the New Year or participating in “Guilt Free January?” If so, what are you planning on starting?
I am working on the historic countries mystery sampler, featured monthly in The Gift of Stitching. It started in September and I was really excited, but the wedding sampler had to get finished before I could really get going on this big challenge. Now I hope to work on this as my main project. Maybe by the end of January I'll finish the September piece? I doubt it, but it'll be fun trying.

No comments: