Monday, February 4, 2008

Clear that Clutter!

On Sunday I finally took a load of things to the Goodwill Store down the street. New year's day I began going through all the hidey-holes in my apartment to get rid of the things I don't use/don't like/don't want that would still be useful to someone else. Less than a week after I started the piles, I came down with the flu and missed a week of work. Whoops! It's taken me until now to get motivated and get this stuff out of my apartment.

I ended up with three trash bags and two brown paper bags full of stuff. After I called the cab to take me the mile to the store, I began moving the bags out to the street so I'd be ready. There was already an office chair out there looking for a home. I took it along with me in the cab and donated it along with the rest.

I didn't escape goodwill with nothing though.
I ended up buying three (3) books:
-The Piano Tuner (my cokworker recommended it)
-Bibliotherapy: The Girl's Guide to Books for Every Phase of Our Lives
-Betty Crocker Slower Cooker Cookbook

No comments: