Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm listening to Water for Elements on my mp3 player. The reader has the most wonderfully expressive voice. And I think I have a new favorite quote.
"Sometimes i think that if I had to choose between an ear of corn or making love to a woman, I'd choose the corn....the thought of those sweet kernels of corn bursting between my teeth sure sets my mouth to watering. It's fantasy I know that. Niether will happen. I just like to weigh the options. as though I were standing in front of Solomon; a final roll in the hay, or an ear of corn. What a wonderful dilemma! Sometimes I substitute an apple for the ear of corn."

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: