Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's Time to READ!!!



I have recently finished American Gods by Neil Gaiman, and I think the completion of that book has started a veritable book binge. I just listened to an entire audiobook I download a couple months ago, The Tao of Martha by Jen Lancaster. In preparation for my upcoming vacation, I have requested 11 books from the library, downloaded 2 e-books and 2 audiobooks (all from the library) and mined my own shelves for 3 more books. Something tells me I can cross 'reading material' off my list.

From the library:
  • Mort by Terry Pratchett [ebook]
  • Equal Rites by same [ebook]
  • Weekend Knitting by Melanie Falick (possible baby sweater)
  • More Last-Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson (possible baby sweater)
  • It starts with food by Dallas & Melissa Hartwig 
  • The spectacular now [sound recording] / Tim Tharp 
  • Dyer consequences / Maggie Sefton
  • Everything I needed to know about being a girl I learned from Judy Blume / edited by Jennifer O'Connell
  • Forever ... / Judy Blume
  • The chessmen of doom / John Bellairs ; frontispiece by Edward Gorey
  • The happiness project : or, Why I spent a year trying to sing in the morning, clean my closets, fight right, read Aristotle and generally have more fun / by Gretchen Rubin.   
  • Chapter & hearse / Lorna Barrett.
  • Needled to death / Maggie Sefton. 
Advance Reader Copy of REMOVED by S.J. Pajonas

My books to read that I own:
  • Never Let me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
  • The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer(in progress)

No comments: